1. In a saucepan bring the chicken breasts to boil with 1 green pepper, 1 yellow onion and 1 clove garlic, minced. Add the celery and the cilantro. Simmer for 40 minutes.
2. Reserve the chicken from the broth and proceed to shred it with a fork while hot. Cover the chicken and let stand.
3. In a saucepan put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil along with 1 cup of the chicken broth. Add 3 tablespoons of garlic powder, 1 chicken bouillon cube, 1 tablespoon of Achiote and 1 tablespoon of salt.
4. Place chicken in the skillet and mix until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
5. Heat ¼ cup of oil. Lightly fry the corn tortillas so that they will become firm.
6. Spread the shredded chicken down center of each tortilla. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling. Roll up tortillas and fasten with a toothpick. Let them stand.
For the salsa:
1. Boil tomatoes and sweet chili pepper in a pot. Once cooked proceed to blend.
2. Place the blended vegetables in a pot on low heat and add 1 can of tomato sauce, ½ chopped yellow onion, and 1 chicken bouillon cube with 1 tablespoon achiote. Mix the sauce for 10 minutes or until thickened.
At your service:
1. Heat 1 cup of oil in a deep skillet. Fry enchiladas previously insured with a tooth pick until crisp.
2. Serve the enchiladas with the sauce on top and add cabbage or chopped cabbage, a sliced tomato and boiled egg with shredded cheese to taste.