- 1 whole chicken
- 8 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 3 large carrots cut into 3 pieces each
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
- Place chicken and all the ingredients in a pot.
- cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the flame and cook over low heat until the chicken is cooked, about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces, shredded the acrne and discard bones and skin. Strain the broth, potatoes and reserve zanahoriasy pulls the rest of the plant.
- Return the broth, chicken, potatoes and carrots to the pot.
- Add cheese and avocado
- Serve with your favorite salsa.
1 avocado cubes game
1/2 white onion, finely chopped
1 lemon party in sections
1 minced jalapeno or serrano chile
2 sprigs of chopped cilantro
cooked white rice (optional)
Hot corn tortillas