- Green sauce
- 2 green tomatoes
- ½ white onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 green jalapeno peppers
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 200 g Philadelphia cheese
- Corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cooked chicken breast and shredded
- Boil water tomatoes, onions, garlic and teeth whole jalapeno peppers in a saucepan until soft. When they are well cooked vegetables, proceed to remove the water and to liquefy together with the branches of cilantro and Philadelphia cheese. This mixture should then be stored in the refrigerator.
- Brown in oil 1 tablespoon corn tortillas without these lose flexibility.
- Placing the previously shredded cooked chicken in golden and tortillas. Each roll and placing next to each other in an aluminum container or pyrex.
- Add the vegetables with cheese sauce over the tortillas and bake 8 to 10 minutes in the oven for the cheese to gratin.