1. Cook the ribs in a pot with enough water to cover them and with salt to taste. Remove from heat and drain them once they are soft.
2. In a large skillet, fry the ribs in two spoons of oil to brown slightly.
3. In another pan sauté onion, garlic and chili peppers cut into small squares, along with quartered tomatoes. Move constantly to prevent burning. Blend these with chicken broth and chicken bouillon.
4. Sauté the liquid in a pan with oil low flame until it begins to thicken.
5. Add the ribs and stir until a uniform mixture.
6. Serve the ribs with white rice and/or vegetables.