1. Cut the tortillas into small squares and fry in hot oil until crispy. Then deposit them on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
2. Boil the tomatoes, onion, garlic and serrano chile until they have a smooth texture.
3. Remove the vegetables from the water and blend them with the Mexican cream and salt to taste.
4. Place the sauce in a pan and add the previously fried tortillas. Sauté for 6 minutes over low heat until tortillas are soft.
5. Serve with shredded cheese and finely chopped cilantro on top to taste. You can add scrambled eggs or refried beans.