1. Cut the onions into thin slices and wash them with salt and sugar to reduce their spice. Drain the water and add the juice of the limes without seeds along with salt to taste. Let stand in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
2. Wash the shrimp and devein it by making a shallow slit down the middle of the back to expose the black intestine. Reserve the shells and heads for the next step.
3. Boil 3 cups of water. Once the water has boiled, add the shrimp heads and shells letting them cook for 2 minutes.
4. Sift the broth and place it in the pot again, this time without the skin shrimp. Incorporate raw shrimp and cook for 30 seconds or until they change color to pale pink. Immediately remove them from the heat and let them cool in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
5. In a bowl mix the ketchup or tomato sauce with mustard until it becomes uniform color. Add orange juice without seeds. Mix again and set aside.
6. Before taking the shrimp out of the refrigerator, finely chop the cilantro and incorporate it to the shrimp along with all other ingredients. Mix all the ingredients well adding salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve in a bowl with green banana chips and pop corn. You can also serve it with white rice.