- 2 pounds of headless shrimp with it’s shells
- 1 medium white onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 oz of batter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 red tomatoes
- 3 green jalapenos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of oregano
- Rinse the shrimp and split them by depriving them back black vein; without removing the shell.
- Put in a hot skillet the butter and oil together. Saute all the garlic with the onion, jalapeno and tomato cut into small squares for 5 minutes at low flame and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the fried shrimp and stir for 3 minutes until everything is well blended.
- Serve with white rice and vegetables to taste.